Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lots of Blondes

Okay so I haven't updated in way too long. I've been super busy, I've been working in a new salon & of course with the holidays and all that fun stuff. I've barely even had time for myself, I was sick over the holidays and then I was sick again. Now that I've been better I've been meaning to update so here it is!!!


Today we have Candice. She is a young professional and is bored with her current hairstyle. She is considering going blonde, however as you can see she has virgin hair (for those of you who don't know what that means, it's not coloured or chemically treated in any way... perverts) and hasn't really coloured it in the past so she wanted to know if there was a way to gradually go blonde, she's not quite sure how blonde she wants to be. So why not experience lots of blondes?















 I decided to just bring her 1 full shade lighter & do a full head of hilights. As she shampoos her hair the coloured ends are going to fade slightly and by the next time she is ready for her retouch it will be light enough that I can use a  bit of a lighter colour, as well as doing another full head of hilights.

  As you can see we took off a lot of length. She wasn't doing much with her hair and the excess length was being weighed down and falling flat. The shorter hair gives her more natural volume and is also easier for her to work with. The lighter colour also brings out the warmth in her skin tone more






Check back soon, I am going to be doing product reviews and I will be starting with some curly hair products as well as some curly hair care & tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment