Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Shaylyn - Blonde Bombshell


This is Shaylyn. She has naturaly dark blonde curly hair. She had been colouring it at home for some time and we decided to do a complete overhaul of her colour.

As you can see in the before pictures she has a few shades of blonde in her hair. Her ends were much darker than the mid-lengths & quite brassy. She had some regrowth and the next few inches were a similar colour than on the ends. She wanted to stay as blonde as possible, and the rest was up to me.






















The first thing I wanted to do with her colour was even out
the tone. I wanted to make her a medium golden blonde (not brassy) so I touched up her roots with my desired colour, let it process. Then I went in with 2 different colours through her ends to tone down the brassyness, and even out the tone to match her new root colour. Once I got a nice, even base colour I did a full head of hilights on her, toned it and voila!



No comments:

Post a Comment