Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

P&H Salon and Spa

I am very proud to announce that I am now working at P&H Salon and Spa. We opened our doors January 2, and I am so excited an honoured to be a part of this amazing and talented team. This first month has just flown by, I guess it's true that time flies when you're having fun.



Welcome to P&H Salon and Spa



Enjoy a coffee at our espresso bar


Heated & massaging pedicure chairs, and aren't these purple-ish chairs super cute? 

We have an amazing team of stylists and esthecians. If you're not sure what to do with your hair come by for a free consultation. Our spa offers a full range of services from manicures and pedicures, to facials, laser hair removal, eyelash extensions and much more. We offer Great Lengths extensions and we carry L'Oreal Professional, Pureology, Nioxin and Sebastian hair products. The spa mainly uses Yonka, as well as a few other smaller lines, we use Essie nail polish and Shellac.
 I am so excited to be working in this new space and I hope you will come by and visit us. I am looking forward to what the future will bring.

Come follow us on twitter @PHSalon_TO and 'Like' us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment